Commercial Roofing Services
Commercial Roofing Calgary Area: We’ll Exceed Your Expectations
Commercial building owners must take special care in maintaining and repairing the roof of their building. Any damaged or unsafe sections can start to become a major problem without proper repair and maintenance. If you happen to be in a situation where the roof of your building is in need of repair or replacement, please call us today for an in inspection, a one on one meeting, or a quote…all for free! We are committed to customer satisfaction and dependable safe work that will last.
Our company offers professionally trained and skilled engineers and construction works that have both hands-on knowledge and vast experience in replacement and repairs of commercial roofing. Being trained with state of the art equipment and being up to date with construction practices allows for our team to better assist your needs and give you options that you might not have known about previously.
We specialize in all types of roofing and roofing materials, and have become a go-to specialize for flat roofs in the Alberta area. Our clients return to us for years to come because of our dedication to our work, our excellently trained staff, and our knowledge in all roofing aspects.
When you consider Progressive Roofing for your roofing needs, keep in mind the four points we keep in mind when working for you:
- We are HONEST. Our teams know what needs to be done and won’t give you the run around or tell you that your roof is more or less damaged than it really is.
- We use our MORALS. We treat our customers the same way that we would want to be treated if we were faced with the same problem.
- We work with INTEGRITY. Our teams are hardworking, honest and reputable employees who go above and beyond in every job.
- We work for YOU. Without our loyal and new customers, we cannot do the jobs we do so well, and we know what you expect from our team and we deliver.
A PEEK INTO OUR ROOFING WORLD AND THE ROOFING MATERIALS COMMONLY USED:
• SINGLE-PLY ROOFING: This refers to the type of commercial roofing materials (also known as ‘membranes’) that are single, pre-fabricated sheets of flexible mixed, synthetic compounded material that is created under strict quality control standards. Single-ply roof systems are versatile in ways they can be attached, so there is a wider applicability. This type of roofing provides strength, and durability that is long-lasting.
• PVC SINGLE PLY ROOFING: This is a highly engineered roof sheet that can stand the test of time. It is constructed out of ultraviolet-resistant polyvinyl chloride so it can withstand the harshest weather conditions. It is best in its class to repel chemicals like HVAC oil. These sheets are wider than the other available roof ply on the market; it also has excellent waterproofing in its seams. This type of roofing has been created as a long term solution that demands high performance at a lower cost.
• PVC ALLOY SINGLE PLY ROOFING: Using the same membrane as PVC single ply roofing, there is an option to use various metal alloy in addition to the other materials, all dependent on what type of roof the customer desires. Adding alloy adds more strength and extends the life of the roof. There are various formulated metal alloys for different needs. Cost is calculated by the alloy consistency, but generally it is a more expensive roofing option.
• TPO SINGLE PLY ROOFING: TPO roofing is a new and popular system that has joined the single ply roofing world. This sheeting is reinforced with fabric made from polyester, and a thermoplastic polyolefin formula that is ultraviolet-resistant. The result is creating TPO roofing options in several degrees of thickness. In other words, TPO is combining plastic and rubber using cutting edge polymer technology for manufacturing. This makes TPO a great and reliable option for commercial roofing that is simple to install and both energy and cost efficient.
• EPDM SINGLE PLY ROOFING: This is the most commonly used single-ply sheeting commercial buildings have used for nearly half a century. This option offers the most sustainable, energy-efficient roof with high performance. It is made out of EPDM membranes and accessories to offer excellent versatility, and a reliable, long-lasting roof. This type of roof has laid the standard in the roofing industry with a positive track record.
• SBS: MODIFIED BITUMEN ASPHALT ROOFING: This type of roofing option for commercial buildings incorporates a rubber-based synthetic technology. This technology allows exceptional flexibility in high or extremely low temperatures. This roofing system may be applied to a commercial building in a number of ways: It can be installed in hot asphalt, heat welded or attached with cold adhesive.
• BUILT-UP TAR & ROOFING GRAVEL: This method of roofing has been around since the 1800s. Used specifically for flat or nearly flat roofs, tar and gravel roofing uses asphalt sheeting with a fiberglass base. It is applied to the roof in layers, with hot bitumen applied, or mopped, between each layer. The surface is then coated with a layer of crushed rock or gravel with the bitumen to hold the roof down and minimize damaging sun abrasion. This method can deflect the sun’s heat if light-colored gravel is used. This type of roof is expected to last on average 10 to 20 years, depending on the climate in which it is applied.
Our knowledgeable, friendly and upbeat staff are available to answer all your questions and assess all of your needs with integrity and with clear information to help you decide what is best for you and your needs. Progressive Roofing looks forward to hearing from you.